Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pants!

As I said in my last post, I've recently been looking up random things in Wikipedia and learning about them in my free time. One of the things that I read about was Azerbaijan.

Interestingly, when you Google Azerbaijan, the number 2 and 5 suggestions both involve pants (Azerbaijan pants and Azerbaijan Olympic pants). Wanting to find out what all the buzz around these pants was, I did a google image search and discovered that during the Vancouver Winter Olympics, the athletes from Azerbaijan wore some pretty ballin' ass pants.

As I read through the blog which this pants image came from, I read a comment by another user claiming that while those pants were awesome, they weren't nearly as awesome as the Danish curling pants. Needless to say I looked them up and discovered that they were eye bleedingly cool. I also discovered that they were Norwegian (as it says on the back of the shirt...)

So my question to you is which pair of pants would you rock??

Azerbaijani:


















Danish (aka Norwegian):






















Mo out.

No comments:

Post a Comment